Dr. Shade’s Bitters No. 9 – ‘Digestive’ Bitters – Fast Acting Liposomal Bitter Herbs with Advanced Delivery to Support Liver Detox, Kidney + Gut Health (1.7oz / 50ml)
- Nine bitter herbs and essential oils, all known to help activate bitter receptors and to be able to support bile flow and healthy digestion.
- These liposomal bitters are designed for enhanced absorption and nearly instantaneous effect.
- Use 1-2 pumps in water or into mouth three times daily. Alternately, use 2-4 pumps in sparkling water during and after meals, and as needed for digestive comfort. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.
- This product uses phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin. It does not contain gluten.
NET WT 1.7 FL OZ (50ML)
DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, NON-GMO, TESTED ALLERGEN FREE, VEGAN
Digest, Mobilize & Detox
Natural Momentum – Proper bile flow is a key element of wellbeing and digestive comfort. It involves the GI tract, kidneys, liver, and gallbladder. Bitters No. 9 is designed to address this entire system.
GI Botanicals – Gentian may help stimulate digestive secretions, while essential oils such as myrrh and clove may support proper gut flora.
Detoxifying Flow – Momentum is needed to ‘unstick’ and move bile throughout the system. Solidago, milk thistle and dandelion are included for their diuretic, bile mobilizing, and liver, kidney and gallbladder-supportive properties.
Fast-Acting – Our advanced liposomal format lights up bitter receptors as soon as it hits the tongue and circulates quickly in the body.
|Serv. Size: 1.0 mL (2 Pumps)||Amount||Daily|
|Serv. Per Container: 50||Per Serv.||Value|
(from purified sunflower seed lecithin)
Liquid extracts of Dandelion (aerial parts)
Milk Thistle (aerial parts), Gentian (root),
Burdock (root), and Solidago virgaurea
(aerial parts), Essential oil of sweet orange,
Myrrh, Juniper and Clove.
|**Daily Value (DV) not established|
|Glycerin, Water, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), and Acacia Gum|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.