Dr. Shade’s BitterX ‘Digestive’ Bitters – Fast Acting Liposomal Bitter Herbs with Advanced Delivery to Support Liver Detox, Kidney, Digestion + Gut Health (1.7oz / 50ml)
- This proprietary blend of four bitter herbs includes dandelion, gentian, solidago, and myrrh. Sweet orange essential oil is added for flavor and it can have a calming, uplifting effect.
- These liposomal bitters are designed for enhanced absorption and nearly instantaneous effect.
- BitterX is a stronger bitter combination than Quicksilver Scientific’s Bitters No. 9.
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.
- This product uses phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin. It does not contain gluten.
NET WT 1.7 FL OZ (50ML)
DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, NON-GMO, TESTED ALLERGEN FREE
A Bigger, Stronger Bitter
For those who need a bigger, detox-focused bitter. This whole-body tonic places a stronger emphasis on bile flow and quickly supports momentum in the GI tract, liver, kidneys, and gallbladder.
Support Bile Flow – Proper momentum is needed to ‘unstick’ and move bile and toxins throughout the GI tract, kidneys, liver, and gallbladder.
GI Support – The herb gentian initiates this momentum by helping digestive secretions. It can also help maintain a healthy microbial balance.
Liver, Kidney + Gallbladder Support – Dandelion is known for its liver-supportive properties, but can also help support bile flow. It’s widely known that Solidago has diuretic properties and offers kidney and toxin detoxification support. Myrrh, an Ayurvedic detoxifying herb, rounds out this whole body tonic.
Fast-Acting – Our advanced liposomal format lights up bitter receptors as soon as it hits the tongue and circulates quickly in the body.
|Serv. Size: 1 mL (2 Pumps)||Amount||Daily|
|Serv. Per Container: 50||Per Serv.||Value|
(from purified sunflower seed lecithin)
Liquid extracts of Dandelion (root), Gentian (root), Solidago virgaurea (aerial parts), and Myrrh(Oleo-gum-resin), Essential oil of sweet orange
|**Daily Value (DV) not established|
|Glycerin, Water, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), and Acacia Gum|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.