Support cardiovascular and neurological health, cellular energy production, and healthy aging with well-absorbed CoQ10.
A proprietary form of CoQ10 – an essential nutrient for cellular energy production. CoQ10 promotes optimal heart, brain, and immune function, in addition to providing antioxidant support.
CoQ10 (formerly Q-Best 100) Details
Thorne’s CoQ10 contains coenzyme Q10 in the form of ubiquinone. CoQ10 is a nutrient found in the mitochondria of cells. CoQ10 provides support against oxidative stress and plays an important role in the body’s production of cellular energy.
CoQ10 is particularly supportive for the cells of the heart, liver, brain, kidney, and muscles. As a person ages, the level of CoQ10 in the body declines. The level of CoQ10 can also be depleted by certain medications.
Thorne’s well-absorbed form of CoQ10 supports the body’s natural level of CoQ10.
Benefits of Thorne’s CoQ10:
- Supports cellular energy production which, in turn, supports the body’s energy level and exercise stamina*
- Support for a healthy heart – promotes normal heart rhythm and blood vessel function, and helps maintain healthy blood pressure*
- Promotes healthy aging by enhancing mitochondrial function – important for cardiovascular, immune, neurological, and ovarian function, as well as optimal skin health*
- An important nutrient for mitochondrial function and cellular energy production*
- Plays an important role in protecting against oxidative stress by enhancing the activity of the body’s master antioxidant – glutathione*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response*
Superior absorption with Thorne’s CoQ10:
- An optimally absorbed, proprietary, lipid-based, non-crystalline form of coenzyme Q10
- Nearly three times better absorbed than ubiquinol
- Enhanced absorption over other forms of Coenzyme Q10, including dry powder, oil, nanoparticle, and liposomal preparations
Other Ingredients: Flax Seed, Gelatin (Bovine), Purified Water and Glycerin (Vegetable Source) Gel Cap, Linoleic Acid, Lycopene and Turmeric Gel Cap, Soy Monoglycerides
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
CoQ10 contains monoglycerides which are derived from soy. These monoglycerides contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in CoQ10.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.