Antioxidant Coenzyme Q10 Liposome Liquid Supplement for Cardiovascular, Energy + Healthy Aging Support – Vegan + Non-GMO
- Gastrointestinal absorption of CoQ10 is dramatically improved with a nanoemulsified format.
- CoQ10 is essential to producing ATP, the universal energy currency of our cells. Maintaining adequate levels of CoQ10 can be a key part of supporting overall health.
- Each 1 mL of Liposomal CoQ10 delivers 30 mg of CoEnzyme Q10.
- With the world’s most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements nourish cells as they deliver their core ingredients faster and more efficiently.
- This product uses phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.
NET WT 1.7 FL OZ (50ML)
Energize Your Healthy Heart
Promote healthy aging at the cellular level with antioxidant Coenzyme Q10. Our advanced liposomal delivery allows for direct uptake in the bloodstream, overcoming the absorption barriers of most CoQ10 supplements.
Youthful Cellular Energy – It is widely known, CoQ10 declines with age and is essential to producing ATP, the universal energy currency of our cells. It also helps recycle antioxidants to help protect from the effects of free radicals.
Maintain Heart Health + More – While CoQ10 is perhaps most known for cardiovascular support, it can also support healthy function of the respiratory and nervous systems, as well as the brain and eyes. To promote oral health, massage into the gums.
Unsurpassed Absorption – CoQ10 absorption is dramatically improved with a nanoemulsified format and begins absorbing as soon as it hits the tongue.
|Serv. Size: 1 mL (2 Pumps)||Amount||Daily|
|Serv. Per Container: 50||Per Serv.||Value|
|Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin)||50mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established|
|Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E, Natural Citrus Oils|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.