Promote Bladder Health
CystoProtek® – to promote bladder health and support the protective layer of the bladder.
CystoProtek® uses an exclusive combination of the purest flavonoids along with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and sodium hyaluronate. Unique to Algonot’s family of formulations is olive pomace oil and flavonoids.
CystoProtek® is FREE of: Artificial colors, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, soybeans and soy by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: a naturally occurring complex carbohydrate is one of the main components of cartilage and mucosa layers, forming the connective tissue which holds muscles, nerves and blood vessels together.
- Glucosamine Sulfate: is found in chitin and is a naturally occurring amino sugar and is a building block of joint cartilage as well as bladder, prostate and GI protective glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layers.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: a natural complex sugar that is another main component of protective connective tissues, including the protective GAG layer of the bladder.
- Olive Pomace Oil (Unprocessed, MicroFiltered, Extra Virgin Olive Oil) is natural and low in acidity: This oil (a lipid) plays an important role in all Algonot nutraceuticals because it is effective in helping the body to absorb chondroitin, glucosamine and sodium hyaluronate.
- Other ingredients: Please see supplement facts.
All ingredients used by Algonot for manufacturing are chosen carefully for source and purity. Algonot does NOT source from commonly used fava beans or peanut shells that could have adverse effects in people with sensitivities. ALWAYS inquire into the purity and source of the ingredients used in your supplements.
THE EFFECTS OF BLADDER DISCOMFORT AND THE GLYCOSAMINOGLYCAN (GAG) LAYER
Do you fear you may have an unhealthy bladder? Do you struggle with constant discomfort? If you are having bladder issues more often, you may be struggling with an unhealthy bladder and glycosaminoglycan (GAG) Layer.
With the symptoms of an unhealthy bladder, we often feel like we have to put our lives on hold. It can be overwhelming to have constant bladder discomfort and a constant need to urinate. Travel or even just a day out of the house can seem daunting.
Many controllable things such as diet, exercise, and stress have an effect on our bladder health. Outside factors include allergens, some medications and medical procedures, and weather can have a negative effect on bladder health, as well. If you find you experience constant discomfort, you may need to take action. Bladder discomfort could be caused by a disruption to the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer. Studies show replenishment of the GAG layer can help to reduce bladder discomfort.
Fortunately there is good news when it comes to bladder care!
CystoProtek® can help to reduce bladder discomfort. Our natural ingredients may help to replenish the glycosaminoglycan layer. CystoProtek® is a natural remedy that may help to promote bladder health and support the protective layer of the bladder. Regain comfort. Regain your freedom.
Health providers may offer CystoProtek® alone or in conjunction with other necessary therapies. You do not need a prescription to order CystoProtek®. CystoProtek® is FREE of: Artificial colors, egg or egg by-products, fish or fish by-products, milk or milk by-products, peanut or peanut by-products, preservatives, soybeans and soy by-products, tree nuts, wheat or wheat by-products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.