Nanoemulsified Hista-Aid – Liposomal Vitamin C, Quercetin + Diindolylmethane (DIM) – Flavonoids to Help Maintain Healthy Histamine Levels – Detox + Immune Support (1.7oz / 50ml)
- This elegant formula can provide support for seasonal sufferers through an innovative blend of flavonoids, Vitamin C and Diindolylmethane (DIM).
- Can help inhibit excess histamine release, support the body’s own antioxidant switch, and assist the body’s ability to break down histamine.
- Because uptake of the molecules in this formula can be limited by digestive breakdown, Hista-Aid uses an advanced phospholipid delivery systems to deliver core ingredients more efficiently.
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.
- This product uses phospholipids from purified sunflower seed lecithin and does not contain gluten.
NET WT 1.7 FL OZ (50ML)
Support for Seasonal Sufferers*
It is widely known that excessive histamine release can provoke brain fog, itchy eyes, fatigue, and unwanted immune responses. This fast-acting blend of flavonoids, vitamin C, and DIM is designed to offer support for seasonal sufferers.
Quercetin + Luteolin – These powerful flavonoids are known for their stabilizing effect on mast cells. By supporting mast cell integrity, these flavonoids support healthy histamine levels.
Fast-Acting Results – Poor bioavailability can limit quercetin and luteolin’s potential benefits. Our exclusive liposomal technology bypasses absorption issues with enhanced delivery starting in the mouth, for fast-acting absorption.
DIM + Vitamin C – Diindolylmethane can promote a less reactive immune system and Vitamin C can support diamine oxidase (DAO), an enzyme that metabolizes and inactivates histamine.
|Serv. Size: 2.0 mL (4 Pumps)||Amount||Daily|
|Serv. Per Container: 25||Per Serv.||Value|
|Quali-C Vitamin C
(from European Sodium Ascorbate)
Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin),
|**Daily Value (DV) not established|
|Glycerin, Water, Ethanol, Vitamin E, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, and Natural Citrus Oils|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.