- Superior Lymphatic Drainage Support.
- Superior Immune Support.
- Superior Mitochondrial Support.
- GcMAF made more Pure, Bioavailable, Bioactive, Homogeneous, Stable and over 4X more Powerful.
- It's GCMAF made substantially Better!
imuno® is designed by Molecular Biologist, Dr Marco Ruggiero, MD. PhD. Author of peer-reviewed scientific papers on immunotherapy and quantum biology.
imuno® is produced under license in a pharmaceutical facility which is audited by Medsafe, a division of the Ministry of Health of New Zealand, to both GMP and Pharmacy Standards NZ.
imuno® is an elegant solution. It is the revolutionary supra-molecular structure that reproduces the self-assembly of cell components. This delivers the combined molecules, at the same time, at the required dose, to their biologic targets, and produces powerful support. Also, the manufacturing process for imuno® is meticulous and time-consuming, and it is not technically possible to get the same result by simply mixing the active ingredients together since the procedure follows a proprietary algorithm based on biologic negentropy.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter - Fair Trade.
- Natural Propanediol - from corn sugar fermentation.
- Water - ultra pure.
- Chondroitin Sulfate - vegan, from microbial fermentation.
- Phosphatidylcholine - ultra pure.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
- IMWITOR® 375 - sunflower based emulsifier.
- Sharonmix 706 plus - preservative with Vitamin E.
- Potassium Sorbate - food preservative.
Supplied in a silver decorated white glass jar and sealed inside a protective cardboard box (tamper evident).
- For external use only. Store in a cool, dry place (Refrigerate for long term storage). Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Use the supplied spatula to remove some imuno® CREAM from the jar.
- Apply to skin, where required, and massage with finger until absorbed.
- imuno® THE CREAM contains all the benefits of imuno® THE SOLUTION.
- imuno® THE CREAM's active ingredients are nanosized for deep delivery through the skin.
Compounding of imuno® under the form of a transdermal delivery system (cream) would increase the spectrum of indications that in addition to those recognized for GcMAF and Rerum would thus comprise dermatologic and rheumatologic conditions where the rebalancing of the immune system is sought after. In addition, since the system that we have previously described significantly increases transdermal delivery, it can be foreseen that imuno® may yield effects at the site of application not too different from those observed with injection. In short, the field of application of imuno® comprises, but it is not limited to, all conditions that have been successfully targeted by GcMAF and Rerum.
Application: Do not stick your hands into the jar directly. Use the included spatula to draw a small amount about the size of a pea. Apply the imuno cream all throughout the neck area each morning or night time.
Storage: Imuno Cream does not need to be refrigerated and may be kept in a cool place.
Dosage: A Pea size
Pea size Doses per container: 186
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.