PathoGuard’s targeted formula supports the body's immune system in clearing bacteria, worms, parasites, and viruses. It supports the immune system and healthy gastrointestinal function.
- Berberine Hcl (97%)(from Indian Barberry root) (400 mg)
- Glycerol Monolaurate (Monolaurin) (300 mg)
- Black Walnut Hulls (250 mg)
- Oregano leaf Extract 4:1 (250 mg)
- European elder fruit extract 4:1 (100 mg)
- Sweet Wormwood (100 mg)
Monolaurin is a natural compound that has germ killing and disinfectant properties. This fatty acid nutrient is naturally found in breast milk to support immune health. Berberine is an alkaloid that is derived from a variety of herbs. Some people use it for intestinal health. It is believed to help protect against bacterial, fungal, yeast, parasite and viral infections.
DesBio uses these as main ingredients in its PathoGuard, a botanical product that seeks to support the immune system and restore healthy GI function.
- A microorganism clearing formula
- Seeks to support the immune system and restore healthy GI function
- Seeks to help clear the body of bacteria, viruses, parasites and worms
- Fights parasites at every stage (eggs, larvae and adult organisms)
- Made in an FDA-registered facility
- 90 vegetarian capsules