Multivitamin/mineral formula targeting common genetic polymorphisms to support daily wellness.
Benefits & Features:
- Supports optimal nutrient intakes for individuals with common genetic variations.
- Supports methylation, which maintains healthy neurotransmission, DNA synthesis and gene regulation.
- Promotes macular and retinal health.
- Supports overall wellness.
- Provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms.
- Includes Metafolin®, the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.
- Offers vitamin B12 as a unique blend of the two active isomers (adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin)
- Part of the PureGenomics® product line.
- Convenient one-capsule-per-day dosing.
- Made with high-quality vegetarian ingredients backed by verifiable science.
- Ages 18 and up
- Daily wellness
- Formula targeting common genetic polymorphisms
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin), If you are pregnant or lactating, or have any health condition, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.