Smart Silver is a systematic approach to advanced immune support and balanced wellness. Smart Silver has engineered nanoparticles designed to offer more effective therapeutic benefits than traditional colloidal silver.
Smart Silver by Desbio uses a special form of patented nano-silver that gives it many unique qualities other forms of silver do not have. DesBio’s nano-silver is made of a metallic core that is coated with a layer of tetra silver - tetra oxide molecules (AG4O4). Smart silver by Desbio is an engineered nanoparticle, not a colloidal silver. It is manufactured using 10,000 volts of current, energizing the entire waterbase, enabling Smart Silver to work as a catalyst to kill bacteria as it draws energy from its environment and emits energy at wavelengths that are measured at 890 to 910 terahertz. This is the same frequency at which germicidal ultraviolet light resonates and is deadly to bacteria. Therefore, Smart Silver, due to the patented revolutionary process of its manufacture, does not deal with bacteria on merely a chemical level, as do colloidal silvers, but also works on a measurable energetic level. Liquid is is 10 ppm and gel is 24 ppm
Desbio's Nano Silver Metallic Particles
- Stays bioavailable
- Backed by science – 400+ reports and studies
- Incredibly stable – 16 years
- Not metabolized – can’t build up
- Multiple modes of action – Functions in at least 3 different ways
- Studies have shown it can increase antibiotic effectiveness
Desbio's Smart Silver Is Safe
- There is no buildup, the nano particles exit the body about 24 hours after ingestion
- There are NO negative interactions. Smart Silver is not known to interact with medications
- It is probiotic and gut friendly. Smart Silver supports the body's natural flora without harming the delicate balance of the gut.
- Safe to use topically or internally
- Safe for animals and pets. Give you furry friends smart silver to help with skin conditions, immune support and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.