- May support cardiovascular health by helping to improve blood pressure, reduce LDL (bad cholesterol) and increase HDL (good cholesterol) levels, and decrease the risk of developing atherosclerosis through its anti-inflammatory properties.
- May help to regulate healthy glucose levels as well as carbohydrate metabolism (weight loss and anti-diabetic effects).
- Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties may help to promote proper immune function, modulate arthritis-induced inflammation, and reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases (ie: Alzheimer’s).
Zetpil™ Suppository Advantage
Zetpil™ delivers nutrition via the rectum with the use of suppositories that have a unique, all- natural formulated base that has revolutionized not only this mode of delivery, but also the ability to obtain nutrients in a far more efficacious method. These suppositories are a result of combining natural ingredients with a non-irritating, rapid melting (5-6 minutes), readily absorbable (superior retention), antioxidant base material (free radical scavenging ability) and delivers the nutrients directly into the bloodstream in less than 20 minutes in a highly effective manner. Oral supplements are exposed to the hazards of stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other bioavailability issues in the gastro-intestinal system.
Additionally, many raw materials simply have a very low bioavailability , and only achieve around 10% or less (commonly <1%) absorption rates, even if the patient is in optimal health condition. Compromised health, age, or certain conditions that result in an inability to take oral nutrients often preclude these patient populations from obtaining the necessary nutrition to stay healthy which often exacerbates chronic health issues.
Zetpil™ suppositories are a NOW solution to delivering the necessary nutrients to patients, on a daily basis, that is both easy, comfortable and cost effective. The safety and noticeable effectiveness of these products will far outweigh any initial hesitation you have regarding this mode of delivery.
What makes Zetpil™ Green Tea (EGCG) Different?
Zetpil™ EGCG suppository is unique because it represents the marriage of science and reality. By embracing the physical properties of green tea (low oral bioavailability), the researchers and scientists at Zetpil™ conceived that an alternative delivery method may increase the levels of EGCG one could achieve over a longer period of time. Based on research-proven concepts of absorption-enhancing natural compounds, excipients, therapeutically effective dosages and state-of-the-art production methods, Zetpil™ has formulated an EGCG product which is cost-effective, safe, non-competitive, avoids enzymatic breakdown in the stomach and liver and is patient-friendly. The science indicates one must absorb approximately 50mg/kg/day of body weight to achieve the predictable therapeutic benefits of green tea’s most powerful catechin- EGCG. The Zetpil™ Green Tea Extract suppository offers the health-conscious consumer the opportunity to potentially meet those levels. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3306607/
What is Green Tea?
Green tea is made from the leaves of Camellia sinensis, and is also commonly referred to as green tea extract or the green tea catechins (GTCs) of which there are 4 main categories:
- epicatechin (EC),
- epigallocatechin (EGC),
- epicatechin gallate (ECG), and
- epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). (http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=epigallocatchin-3-gallate&submit=Submit).
Of these, EGCG has been shown to be the most biologically active and contains the highest polyphenolic content accounting for 50-80% of the antioxidant properties. There are more than 17,000 peer-reviewed, scientific and medical research articles in the National Library of Medicine defining the health benefits of green tea (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/?term=green+tea).
Consequently, millions of people consume green tea (beverage and/or supplement) due to its research-proven ability to act as an anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, antioxidant, anti-bacterial, neuro-protectant, and cholesterol-lowering compound. In fact, green tea is the second most consumed beverage in the world next to water.
Research has shown that Green Tea may be beneficial for:
- improving blood pressure;*
- reducing LDL (bad cholesterol) and increasing HDL (good cholesterol) levels;*
- decreasing the risk of developing atherosclerosis through its anti-inflammatory properties;*
- regulating healthy glucose levels as well as carbohydrate metabolism (weight loss and anti-diabetic effects);*
- anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties;*
- proper immune function;*
- reducing the risk of neurodegenerative diseases (i.e. Alzheimer’s);*
- maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system; and*
- preventing certain types of cancer through its free radical scavenging ability.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.