- Oral arginine stimulates the release of arginase. Arginase decreases the systemic availability of Nitric Oxide (NO) leading to poor vascular health, diabetes complications, and erectile dysfunction.
- Research indicates that NO bioavailability is compromised in the aging human heart and vasculature.
Potential of Zetpil NitroBoost Cream
- Arginine is a precursor to Nitric oxide (NO) and its production/bioavailability decreases with age.
- Nitric Oxide is a powerful protector against vascular traumas such as inflammation, plaque build-up and blood clots (thrombosis) which lead to cardiovascular diseases.
- Endothelial dysfunction has been implicated in age-associated issues such as memory loss, hypertension, stroke, erectile dysfunction, and renal dysfunction.
- Arginine increases blood flow which improves wound healing.
Zetpil™ Cream Advantage
Zetpil™ delivers nutrition through the skin with the use of deep-penetrating, ultra-absorbable creams that have a unique, proprietary formulated base that has revolutionized not only this mode of delivery, but also the ability to obtain nutrients in a far more efficacious method. These creams are a result of combining natural ingredients with a non-irritating, rapidly absorbable, antioxidant base and delivering the nutrients directly into the bloodstream in less than 10 minutes in a highly effective manner. Oral supplements are exposed to the hazards of stomach acid, digestive enzymes, food-related breakdown, first pass metabolism, and other bioavailability issues in the gastro-intestinal system.
Additionally, many raw materials simply have a very low bioavailability , and only achieve around 10% or less absorption rates, even if the patient is in optimal health condition. Compromised health, age, or certain conditions that result in inability to take oral nutrients often preclude these patient populations from obtaining the necessary nutrition to stay health which often exacerbates chronic health issues. Zetpil™ deep penetrating creams, are a NOW solution to delivering the necessary nutrients to patients, on a daily basis, that is both easy and cost effective.
What makes Zetpil™ Different?
The Zetpil™ Nitro Boost (Arginine) is truly a revolutionary product. It safely stimulates the production of Nitric Oxide (NO) and may enhance natural Growth Hormone production. Currently, Zetpil™ is the only company in the world that has effectively formulated a product bypassing the issues of oral arginine supplementation. Arginine, and the subsequent production of nitric oxide, is extremely important in both skin and vascular health. However, because of arginine’s inability to be effective when taken orally, the benefits of arginine have been essentially non-existent. Until now!
Zetpil™ realized the cosmetic and health-conscious consumer could benefit from a topical arginine product and therefore made a bold and unprecedented decision to look at an alternative delivery mode to capitalize on the skin anti-aging properties of arginine and subsequently developed its Nitro-Boost Cream.
The Zetpil™ Nitro-Boost Cream is an extremely safe and effective facial & skin moisturizer and only 1 ½ tsp. daily will help to maintain healthy skin as well as endothelial health. It is our recommendation that anyone supplementing with Zetpil™ Nitro-Boost also include Zetpil™ Melatonin 25 mgs TheraCream as part of their daily regimen.
Properties of Arginine
Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid and serves many functions in the body. One of its most beneficial actions is as a precursor to Nitric Oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is extremely beneficial and is required for normal functions like wound healing, retaining skin moisture, vasodilation (proper regulation of blood flow), protection from cardiovascular disease and neural activity. In fact, nitric oxide deficiency is one of the root causes of cardiovascular disease and contributes to endothelial dysfunction (problems within the blood vessels that damages function).
Why Arginine presents a Potential Danger when taken Orally
Did you know that approximately 80-85% of orally ingested arginine undergoes degradation by the enzyme arginase? That means if one ingests 1 gram of arginine the body degrades that 1 gram and at best 150-200 mgs will survive and be available for the multiple biochemical pathways that utilize arginine and subsequently, nitric oxide. One of the primary functions of arginine is in the formation of endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase (eNOS) that is so crucial to maintaining good vascular integrity, not only throughout your body but at the skin’s surface as well.
When arginine is orally ingested (ie: dietary or supplement form) the “protective” enzymes Arginase I and II, found in enterocytes (intestinal cells) and hepatocytes (liver cells), are activated in the portal vein and liver. When arginase is activated a “competition” sets up between 2 main competitors which want arginine available for Nitric Oxide production. These two competitors are eNOS and iNOS. There are 3 outcomes to this battle.
- Increasing arginase means ↑ iNOS which can be converted to extremely potent free radicals (Reactive Nitrogen Species-RNS). These free radicals are very dangerous and can cause significant damage to the body’s circulatory system.
- Oral arginine ↓ eNOS which is desirable and vital to the formation of nitric oxide.
- Nitric Oxide levels ↓: This is detrimental because appropriate levels of nitric oxide are crucial to maintaining vascular health, immune surveillance/function, skin health, and disease prevention.
Simply put, orally ingested arginine actually compromises the formation of nitric oxide (NO) thus contributes to endothelial dysfunction and eventually cardiovascular disease.
Abbreviations: eNOS-endothelial nitric oxide synthase; iNOS– inducible nitric oxide synthase; NO– nitric oxide
Oral arginine stimulates the release of arginase. Arginase decreases the systemic availability of Nitric Oxide leading to poor vascular health, diabetes complications, and erectile dysfunction. http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/108/16/2000.long
“Research indicates that NO (nitric oxide) bioavailability is compromised in aged human skin.”
Decreasing arginase activity will increase blood flow, proper vascular (vessel) function, and maintain adequate nitric oxide availability. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774993/
The Benefits of Arginine when applied directly to the Skin
- safely and effectively bypassing arginase expression and increasing nitric oxide (NO) availability for its many functions in the body and on the skin’s surface;
- moisturizes skin;
- visibly reduces the signs of spots;
- improves the vascular integrity of the skin;
- diminishes the appearance of varicose and spider veins through its wound-healing properties;
- stimulates protein synthesis promoting thicker skin, and a smoother, wrinkle-free appearance;
- precursor to creatine which supports the natural skin cell production of collagen and elastin;
- maintaining endothelial health (ie: vessel health, reduce plaque build-up) to decrease risk of cardiovascular disease.
A lesser known but extremely important fact is that
“nitric oxide (NO) is critical in defending against infection and is a potent antimicrobial. Work in humans shows that topically delivered NO (Arginine is substrate for NO and bypasses arginase when delivered through the skin vs. oral delivery) is clinically useful and no more toxic than currently available antimicrobials.” http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3442839/
SERVING SIZE: 2.8 grams= 1 squeeze/squirt=½ teaspoon.
This equals approximately 300 mgs of L-Arginine and Malic Acid Blend
NOTE: This is the equivalent of 3,800 mgs of ORAL ARGININE
|Ingredients: Distilled water, sunflower oil, wheat germ oil, medium chain triglycerides oil, shea butter, rosemary oil extract, grapefruit oil, orange oil, potassium sorbate, a proprietary blend of niacinamide, creatine, arginine, manganese, pantothenic acid and folinic acid and a proprietary blend of L-arginine HCL, arginine orotate, arginine aspartate and malic acid.
Directions: Spread 1-2 squeezes/squirts onto clean skin. For best results apply cream on neck, inner forearms or inner thighs.
For those using this product as an athletic enhancing compound it is recommended that it be applied prior to workout. The product is also effective after the workout on the specific muscles trained as well as on areas of the skin throughout the day, or as directed by healthcare professional.
- This product is contraindicated in patients with cancer and herpes virus
- If you have diabetes and/or significant kidney or liver disease, please consult with your healthcare provider before using this product
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- For topical use only
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes
- If you experience any adverse reaction, discontinue use of the cream and contact your healthcare provider
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is a Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act compliant combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. In accordance with FDA regulations, when taken orally, this product may be considered a dietary supplement as defined by section 201(ff) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(ff).
Also, this product consists ONLY of a combination of naturally derived FDA GRAS (Generally regarded As Safe) herbal, nutraceutical, vitamins, minerals and amino acids products legally sold in the USA. Therefore, this product cannot be considered a drug as defined in section 201(g)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 321(g)(1). This product is not intended to affect the structure or function of the body and is not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease in man. Any nutritional suggestions and research regarding this product are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease nor should any information provided be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.